QuickBooks® Remote Support for the Medical Practice
Offered by Langard Accounting 425-908-7941
Boost efficiency, save time, and save money on your in-house QuickBooks® accounting system with this practical, affordable and convenient service. Whether you are a novice or long time user of the software, this service offers you help when you need it.
- Learn how to use all the features of QuickBooks® to maintain good financial recordkeeping for your practice.
- Avoid lost time and reduce errors when making entries.
- Learn ways to generate customized reports that are meaningful to managers and physicians.
- Eliminate the hassle of payroll taxes and other tax reporting.
- Learn how to correct errors and make adjustments to avoid problems later.
- Learn new steps and short cuts when working on your QuickBooks® file.
- Make sure you are tracking expenditures correctly.
- Learn to reconcile checking account, credit cards, loans and credit lines.
- Access immediate QuickBooks® training from your office.
What is unique about Remote Support for the Medical Practice?
- ON-LINE CONNECTION. Allows our Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor® to access your QuickBooks® system and actually perform the tasks, or walk you through how to enter figures, make adjustments, reconcile, correct entries, process payroll and tax reporting.
- SAVE TIME. Rather than waiting for a person to come to your office to help, a simple PC connection puts you in instant touch with an advisor to resolve transactions quickly.
- SAVE MONEY. The safe and secure remote on-line service is very affordable compared to the charges of a person visiting your office.
- IMMEDIATE SUPPORT. A Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor® waits, with expertise to customize the software to your needs, resolve issues and provide training.
Call 425-908-7941 or e-mail email@example.com to request further information on how this service can fit your needs.